Monday, November 30, 2009

SOUL SEARCHING

The last stick of cigarette between my two fingers gave me a reason to stay longer on where I was seated. After a few puffs, I pondered how my life became this year. It was really a turning point suggesting me to start anew.

I stumble for a quite number of times but I didn't learn. I lost yet I didn't try to fight for what is really for me. I just let them pass.

As the sun sets at the horizon and my cigarette stick is about to be consumed, I witnessed a scenery waiting to unfold – the blast of orange light plowing out the blue horizon. Yet, the panorama of excitement didn't last that long. It was so good that it has to end in a jiffy, just like what happened on my past which is waiting to be erased at the back of my mind.

Now, I no longer even know who I am. I don't know what I want. I have no idea of who I want to be. I just don't know.

The only thing I know for sure is I need to soul search on my new adventure. I need to find the one who once became me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang on there, in time you'll find yourself again. take care

buboy said...

our journey may not always promise a bright tomorrow but don't be foolish to worry much because there is still a day after tomorrow.

same to you, my dear curios cat, hang on there. learn from the past, correct the present and enjoy tomorrow.

Mugen said...

Why do I feel I was once like you?

Welcome to blogspace


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchiThings.Com - House Design Plans