Thursday, December 24, 2009

TORN BETWEEN 3 GUYS

I know it's Christmas and I should be posting some Christmas-ey but I'd rather not to.

I'm torn between 3 guys I'm dating and eventually, I need to decide which of them will I choose to be my partner.

Here is some simple descriptions about them:


Guy 1: I met him online and we talk mostly on YM. He's the typical mayabang since he's one of the stockholders of a company. The problem is, he doesn't want to go on a date, even a man-date.


Guy 2: He's one of the cutest guys I've ever met. I met him when I traveled back to the country. I like him and of course he likes me too. But there's one problem, since he's still young (No! I'm not that cradle-snatcher, bitch!), he tends to be that very idealistic and a very cheesy person which irate me.


Guy 3: He is not that uber hot and handsome guy, but one thing is for sure – he's really witty and makes me laugh all the time.


So which among the three should I choose?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

choose wisely :D

Mugen said...

I think the one you'd stay the longest is Guy Number 3


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by ArchiThings.Com - House Design Plans